Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
random[a..z]vdr VigLink Acquires Content Promotion Startup LinkSmart, Adds Another $2
Qcvi Luka, with $4.42 million in Series A, releases AI-powered chat bots
The plugin itself was jointly designed by Amazon AWS team and managed WordPress platform provider聽WP Engine, and takes advantage of Amazon text-to-speech service, Polly.First introduced at Amazon re:Invent developer event back in November 2016, Polly uses machine learning technologies under the hood to deliver more life-like speech. For example, Polly understands that the word live would be pronounced differently based on its usage. In the phrases I live in Seat stanley termoska tle and Live from New York, the word is spelled the same stanley thermos but is not spoken in the same way. That means the voices sound more natural than some other, more basic voice-to-text engines.The Polly speech engine launched with 47 male and female voice and support for 24 languages. Since then, Amazon added support for Korean, another 5 languages, and made Polly available in all regions stanley water flask in the AWS partition.The technology capabilities have also evolved, with added Qwvo Arrr! Bell amp; Ross releases three new nautically-themed watches
Long story short, users who pause in the middle of a supported film or TV episode will be treated to in stanley cup fo cards that display related information like related films and actor profiles. It sounds novel enough, but it really the little touches that seem the most impressive tapping on a character fa stanley website ce for instance prompts the app to identify the person face to populate the info card with the right actor info, and it even savvy enough to identify background music. Granted, this isn ;t a strictly new concept the Google Play Books app has been able to this for the past six months or so , but it certainly a welcome addition to the Google video fold.A brief aside: for all the ink digital and otherwise spilt on the promise of tablets as an entertainment compani botella stanley on, this is easily one of the neater steps forward for mobile video that I ;ve seen. Maybe it just me, but I hardly ever feel the compulsion to socially sha