Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
random[a..z]qsg Oracle Is Bleeding At The Hands Of Database Rivals
Ikde Who Will Be Hurt Most When The Tech Bubble Bursts Not VCs
Len ShneyderContributorLen Shneyder stanley website is the VP of industry relations at SparkPost. More posts from Len Shneyder365 Million Reasons Wh stanley termos y Email Is A Solid InvestmentWe all took a collective gasp when we saw the price tag of聽Microsoft acquisition of LinkedIn. Now that the dust has settled a bit, we can pause and reflect on what this means from a data, privacy and email perspective given聽that all three are potential strengths, weaknesses and concerns arising from the merger of two giants.While at a conference recently,聽I sat down with my colleague and friend, Dennis Dayman, chief privacy officer at Return Path, and discussed how this deal could change the B2B data landscape. Here s what he had to say.Len Shneyder: What did you make of this deal when you saw the announcement Dennis Dayman: At first I wasn t sure what their plans were outside of an existing partnership. The more I thought about it, the more I began to realize Microsoft, like stanley cup Google and other enterprises, really Djzm Union Square Ventures endorses Hillary Clinton
Unfortunately, all of these trees are obscuring our view of the forest. The kerfuffles over housing, company shuttles, and arrogant techies pale in comparison to the much more fundamental issue facing Silicon Valley today 鈥?people across the country are starting to hate us, and that is not going to chan stanley mugs ge anytime soon.This is an exceptional period for the most exceptional region in the country. Never before in Silicon Valley s history has the work of entrepreneurs and engineers been under such assault. Privacy critics have been on a tear since the NSA leaks by Edward Snowden, George Packer h stanley thermos as written extensively on the unwinding of the American economy and the obliteration of the middle class, and Evgeny Morozov has aggressively criticized the messaging emanating from startup circles about Internet centrism. The technology industries around Silicon Valley have had a remarkable run in building support among stanley flaschen the general public for our innovations. That tide has permanently turned, an