Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
jpuk Heatstroke warning issued for Rawalpindi
Gpny Russian woman tips Swiss kebab shop $7,800
ISLAMABAD:A senator from Balochista jordan rosse n has questioned the federal government s authority to grant extension in a Chinese company s lease to extract minerals from the Saindak Copper and Gold Project and threatened to challenge the extension in the Supreme Court of Pakistan. Under the Aghaz-e-Haqooq-e-Balochistan plan, the Saindak project was supposed to be under the control of the provincial government. Then how come you granted the extension Senator Mir Kabeer Ahmed said on Monday during a meeting of the Senate Standing Committee on Petroleum. I am going to challenge it in the Supreme Court, he added.Officials of the Petroleum Division said a Chinese company is working on the Saindak Copper and Gold Project and its lease has been extended till 2022.The nike air force 1 femme officials said that t jordan mid he extension was granted with the consent of the Balochistan government. However, Senator Kabeer questioned the move. The Tethyan Copper Company (TCC) has already sued the government in connection with the project a Cudg Pakistan urges global cooperation to counter disinformation
Rabi Pirzada has finally shed some light on the case of her leaked nude pictures, in a video interview released by a local news outlet on Thursday.The former singer started by disclosing her conversations with God.聽She claimed she ha dunk high s been guided through a trial聽and that th adidas spezial e controversy has brought her closer to Him than ever before. It has also made Rabi聽realise her shortcomings.However,聽she maintained that her mistakes were private and should not have been disclosed. Whatever I did, I did privately and my mistakes were between God and me. So I pray that whoever is spreading them and using them against me is punished, Pirzada said.The actor repeatedly quoted religious texts and went onto say that after聽the聽comprising data was leaked, she received many offers for ads, films, concerts and projects聽but declined them all because she had found her real path.Pirzada broke into tears while explaining the discoveries she had made and air max sneakers talking about how she was treated after the controversy.聽!ENDVALUE!