Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
qxay Hong Kong leader announces mass Covid-19 testing to begin September 1
Uyju Empowering women of Pakistan
ISLAMABAD:The Election Commission of Pakistan (ECP) on Tuesday sought the report on to-date proceedings from the scrutiny committee in the Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) prohibited funding case in a week s time.The decision on the application pertaining to the alleged threats hurled by the ruling party at petitioner Akbar S Babar was also reserved.The ECP also reserved the decision on the application regarding continuation of investigation of the PTI funding samba og white case by the scrutiny committee or keeping the matter before the commission.As the proceedings started, Babar s counsel Ahmad Hassan maintained that his client was st adidas campus green ill a member of the PTI and was being threatened by the ruling party to withdraw the case.He requested the ECP to provide security to Babar.The ECP asked the petitioner s counsel to contact the relevant forums on the issue of threats.The petitioner s counsel maintained that false cases were being registered against his client and o adidas samba og bserved that Babar was the only party Dsys Embattled Australian PM loses two more ministers
SYDNEY:More than a decade aft nike force er vowing to close the gap between indigenous Australians and the rest of the country, the government on Thursday admitted it was still falling far short.Prime Minister Scott Morrison said that only two of seven government targets to improve the wealth, health and well-being of the first Australians were being met.Efforts to improve early education and rates of high school qualifications were on track, but targets in other areas - including boosting employment and increasing life expectancy - were falling behind.Australia's PM kicks off re-election bid with security vow I want Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander children to have the same opportunities as all other children growing up in Australia, Morrison told parliament. But this is not true for Aboriginal and Torres Strait I adidas campus slander children in Austral nike air force ia today. It's never been true. And I don't know when it will be true. And that is the truth we must confront again today, he said in parliament.Abori