Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
brfw Plan to build temple challenged in LHC
Wyci Rihanna wins Topshop T-shirt case
JAKARTA:The death toll from last week's collapsed gold mine in northern Indonesia has risen to 16, as hopes to find survivor nike air 270 s fade, an official said Wednesday.Eighteen people have been pulled alive but injured from the illegal mine on Sulawesi island, but it is jordan basse unclear how many were inside when the accident happened last Tuesday.Painstaking rescue efforts have been hampered by steep terrain, unstable soil and dangerously narrow mining shafts.National disaster agency spokesman Sutopo Purwo Nugroho said the evacuation team has been working 24 hours nonstop since Monday , when the site was de jordan7 emed safe for search teams.Two excavators have been clearing debris to find more bodies that could still be trapped inside the mine, he added.For the first few days the team had to dig by hand to reach survivors because of the precarious conditions.Rescuers also had to temporarily halt the search on Tuesday after rocks started to fall on them. At this point, the chances of finding any survivors are v Zsiq Two Koreas march together as Asian Games burst into life
KARACHI:The Supreme Court (SC) of Pakistan has ordered to evict all illegal occupants from the buildings owned by the Evacuee Trust Property Board (ETPB). The court also ordered to launch an investigation against officials who connived with the illegal occupants as we nike air force 1 uomo ll as corrupt officials of the Sindh Building Control Authority (SBCA).A three-member bench, comprising Justice Gulzar Ahmed, Justice Maqbool Baqar and Justice Sajjad Ali Shah was hearing the petition against illegal occupation of buildings owned by the ETPB.The court expressed displeasure over the illegal occupation of ETPB s properties and ordered to get all of them vacated at the earliest.Misuse of enemy property stirs cabinet s concernJustice Ahmed asked about the reason behind the illegal occupations in Lyari. ETPB officials, present in the courtroom, informed campus adidas green the bench that most of the properties had been illegally occupied during the gang wars in Lyari. Justi nike force ce Ahmed questioned where the government was when the prop