Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
random[a..z]tfg The Father Of Net Neutrality Is Crowdfunding His Political Campaign
Zhqx HTC s New Phone Aims For The Masses With A Selfie Camera
The company聽made the announcement on its website today, and Kimono co-founder Pratap Ranade confirmed the acquisition to TechCrunch.聽Neither Palantir nor Kimono disclosed any financial details of the transaction, but Kimono previously raised about $5 million in 2014.Kimono Labs says it currently has 125,000 developers on its platform though it unclear if these are active users or simply total sign-ups stanley quencher . They will only have two weeks to migrate to a different service because the team will shut down the Kimono service on Feb stanley quencher ruary 29, 2016. Because of our new roles at Palantir, it will not be possible for us to continue providing the publicly available cloud hosted kimono product, the team explains. I asked Ranade for more details about why the team decided on shutting the service down on such a short notice, but he declined to comment We care deeply about our users, stanley italia but unfortunately I ;m not at liberty to discuss the details. Kimono will still o Vqdn Canvsly Rewards Parents For Saving Photos Of Their Kids Art
Jon EvansContributorJon Evans is the CTO of the engineering consultancy HappyFunCorp; the award-winning author of six novels, one graphic novel, and a book of travel writing; and TechCrunch weekend columnist since 2010.More posts from Jon EvansOur grimdark meathook cyberpunk nowLiving and working in a worsening worldDid you know that, to quote an angry hacker:The Internet from every angle has always been a house of cards held together with defective duct tape. It a miracle that anything works at all. Those who understand a lot of the technology involved generally hate it, but at the same time are astounded that for end users, things seem to usually work rather well.Today I want to talk about all of the egregious security disaster stanley cup s across the Internet over the vaso stanley last few months, but as Inigo Montoya once said: No, there is too much. stanley cup Let me sum up. Alas, even an incomplete summary is a lengthy litany of catastrophe. Let see:Apple: Oh dear. It s