Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
noag Does the UN s Syria peace process still have a purpose
Kksy Iran says it thwarted Israel-Arab plot to assassinate top army commander
ISLAMABAD:The National University of Modern Languages (NUML) in Islamabad has announced conducting the end-term exams of Fall 2020 semester in two stages.As per a notification issued by the varsity, students will take an online exam of 30 marks and a 20-mark viva or practical exam. The university said the schedule for the viva and the practical exam would be issued by the relevant departments.Students who have comm adidas campus 00 unication their problems to the administration will be provided with IT facility on campus, it said. schuhe jordan ldquo University transport will be available on all routes on the exam days, rdquo the university said, adding that SOPs would be strictly enforced for students coming to the varsity.Two days ago, the Higher Education Commission (HEC) authorised the public and air force one femme private universities in the country to decide whether to hold online or on-campus examinations and rejected the protests and demand of students against physical examinations.Read More:Single national curriculum to begi Ylem Remembering Mureeb
DUBAI:In just six short years, Sheheryaar Munawar has worked as an actor, a producer, a host and a model. But his plans seem to have only just begun. This jack of all trades was in Dubai recently, accepting the trophy for the Most Versatile Ac nike air max 95 tor at the recent Masala! Awards 2018 and of course, we just had to catch up with him. I don t like myself very much, Munawar told The Express Tribune, when asked to comment upon his journey in the Pakistani entertainment industry. That s what drives me cause I am never happy with air max 96 what I have done. It gives me tenacity and this zidd鈥arna hai nike air jordan tau bus karna hai (You have to do what you have to do). PHOTO: SHEHERYAR MUNAWAR/INSTAGRAM