Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
alkp Saudi oil attack 鈥?Donald Trump s terrifying $700bn arsenal of nukes, warships
Vrmn Five dead and two hurt after tourist plane and helicopter collide in mid-air over Italian mountains
THE Duchess of Sussex s best pal Jessica Mulroney was bullied and called an entitled bitch by a stranger on a flight.Jessica, Meghan s stylist, said stanley cups uk on Instagram that she was harassed by a man while on an Air Canada plane.3 Jessica Mulroney claims she was bullied by a stranger on a flight and that no one came to her defenceCredit: GettyShe told her 330,000 followers that no-one stood up for her.Jessica said: I was h stanley thermos arassed and bullied by a man on an Air Canada flight today. He called me an entitled bi*ch and many other obscene things for no reason. I always mind my business when travelling. He was with h stanley cup is daughter who looked about 10 years old and wife. If you ever witness somebody judged and bullied especially a man speaking that way to a woman speak up. Speak up. Canadian Jessica, 39, deleted the post later.MOST READ IN NEWSHIKING TRAGEDY Brit couple killed in flash floods as boyfriend swept two miles by torrentBRAWL FOR ONEParents have disgusting brawl at Uofs Coronavirus fuels racist backlash with calls to nuke China and shops banning Chinese customers over killer bug
WHITE Widow Sally Jones is alive and fighting with ISIS in Syria, it has been claimed.The Isis bride was reported to have been killed along with son JoJo Dixon, 12, stanley tumbler in an聽airstrike last October.6 Jones, nicknamed Mrs Terror and the White Widow, is alive and fighting wi stanley cup quencher th ISIS, it has been claimedCredit: TIM STEWART NEWSJones, 48, known as Mr stanley bottles s Terror and the White Widow, was the most-wanted female terrorist in the world when she was reportedly targeted by an Allied drone strike in June last year.But Canadian Isis fighter聽Muhammed Ali, aka Turab, says she survived and is in hiding, the Mirror reports.He told reasearcher Amarnath 颅Amarasingam Jones, who said: Turab claimed she was still alive and probably in final ISIS holdouts of Hajin or As-Shafah. If true, we may find her captured soon. 6 Western intelligence believe JoJo Dixon was killed in same airstrike as mother Sally JonesCredit: CollectLast year an intelligence source sai