Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hhhn Trump May Finally Be Indicted Over Stormy Daniels Hush Money Payment
Qcon Why the Latest Supreme Court Ruling Is a Disaster for Abortion Rights
The first time Ethan Edenburg, Eric Jackowitz, and Tom McGovern hung out, they wrote a son air max sale g. It was March 2022, and they were in Los Angeles, toying around with their instruments, when the conversation turned to what it would be like to have a midlife crisis while visiting Las Vegas. It s a Sunday on the Strip. My divorced-ass moved to Vegas, McGovern started singing as he played piano. My wife left and took the kids. And it s a good thing that she did cause they were annoying as shit. Edenburg grabbed his guitar, and Jackowitz got behind the drums. A skateboarder gave me a vape, and it was great, crooned E sambas og denburg before launching into the chorus. They added another line about strip clubs and imagining Frank Sinatra shooting a busboy, and within a few hours, they had written th adidas 00s campus eir first single, Vapin in Vegas. I think there was this collective feeling of Holy shit! 鈥? McGovern says of the group s musical and comedy chemistry. It was effortless, adds Jackowitz.A mere nine mo Nfqt Jay-Z and Nas First Collaboration Finally Released 8230; on a Shaquille O Neal Album Reissue
Posted inLaunchEuropean launch deal praised despite competition questionsbyJeff Foust November 15, 2023November 15, 2023Click to share on X Opens in new window Click to share on Facebook Opens in new window Click to share on LinkedIn Opens in new window Click to share on Reddit Opens in new window Click to email a link to a friend Opens in ne nike af1 w window Click to share on Clipboard Opens in new window G茅raldine Naja, ESA s director of commercialization, said ESA will formally propose a launcher competition, announced at the European Space Summit, in time for the 2025 ministerial meeting. Credit: SpaceNews/Jeff FoustBREMEN, Germany 鈥?European governments and launch companies hailed an agreement reached last week on the aj4 future of the continent s launch industry despite questions about how one aspe jordan high ct of that agreement, a competition, will work.Throughout the first day of the Space Tech Expo Europe conference here Nov. 14, officials praised the agreement, announced at the European Space