Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ikul The price of politics 鈥?and politicians
Ronh PAC orders recovery of dues from K-P govt s copter users
Prime Minister Imran Khan has announced that the Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI)-led federal government will extend its poverty alle nike dunk low viation project, 'Ehsas', and public healthcare initiative, 'Sehat Insaf Card', to聽Sindh.The announcement came at a dinner hosted by Sindh Governor Imran Ismail to welcome the premier in Karachi on Friday night.PM Imran said the federal government聽was providing resources for timely comp mens dunks letion of development schemes in Sindh. He聽said the federal government was working hard to i adidas originals forum bold mprove public聽welfare聽efforts and聽their聽benefits would be extended to all provinces.On Saturday, the premier chaired a meeting of the Karachi Transformation Committee and is expected to soon announce a special development package for the metropolis.PM Imran聽will also inaugurate the Bagh Ibn-e-Qasim in Clifton later today, before leaving for Khan Garh where he will address a public gathering from the palace of Grand Democratic Alliance's (GDA) Ali Gohar Khan Mahar.He will also hold a me Jhhj In final pre-election push Biden and Trump gird for possible court battle
KARACHI:Sindh Chief Minister Syed Murad Ali Shah has said that the mental disability prevalent in society is the main obstacle in giving space to differently-ab nike air 270 led persons to become a part of the mainstream. I am committed t air max 720 o rehabilitating persons with disabilities and giving them their due share in every walk of life - from education to best air max employment opportunities. The chief minister made these remarks at an event organised by the provincial Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities to celebrate International Day of Persons with Disabilities at the Banquet Hall of CM House. The event was attended by cabinet members, secretaries and members of civil society.During his speech, the CM recalled that on December 3, 2016, the International Day of Persons with Disabilities, he was working in his office when his staff told him that differently-abled persons, on their wheelchairs, were staging a protest outside the CM House. I called them inside the [CM] House but they couldn't emb