Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
xiyp After mob justice India asks WhatsApp to curb spread of false messages
Tiby Exports slip below $1b in April
QUETTA:The provincial branch of the top graft buster 鈥?the National Accountability Bureau (NAB) 鈥?has filed a reference against former Buildings and Roads (B amp R) Department and contractors for allegedly embezzling billions of rupees during construction of a stadium in Balochistan s Zhob district.According to a statement issued by NAB air max 2021 Balochistan, the reference has been filed in an accountability court of Quetta against the B amp R department s former shoes dunks executive engineers (XENs) 鈥?Abdullah Mandokhail, Imran Akbar, Sajjad Haider and contractors 鈥?Nawab Khan, M Zahid and M Qasim for causing loss to the national exchequer.NAB during its investigation found that former B amp R official Mandokhail through a fake advertisement awarded contracts to his cronies. It was discovered that desp nike air max270 ite release of complete amount, the project remained incomplete. In addition the accused initiated construction work on the cricket stadium and multipurpose hall illegally without approval.Published in The E Eiyy Sharing gains mirroring losses
An Indonesian teenager has opened up about the accident in which a fish leapt out of the sea and speared him through the neck.Speaking exclusively to BBC Indonesian,聽Muhammad Idul, 16, said聽he was out on a late-night fishing trip with his friend Sardi when the fish suddenly sprang out from the waters off Wakinamboro village in southern Indonesia. Sardi s boat sailed off first, and I went later in another boat, Muhammad said. About 500 meters off the beach, Sardi turned on the flashlight. A needlefish su nike aj4 ddenly jumped out of the water and stabbed my neck. The impact sent Muhammad flying off the boat and into the water as the slim, silvery fish continued to flail while lodged in his neck.He grabbed the fish a new balance 990 nd held it tight, air force 2 hoping he could stop it making the injury worse. I asked Sardi to help...he stopped me from trying to remove the fish to prevent bleeding, he said.The boys somehow managed to swim back to the beach with Muhammad holding the 75cm-long fish clasped in his arms and