Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
uzcr Alvi Kakar urge unity on Quaid s 147th birth anniversary
Higq Tayyaba torture case Judge wife get one year in jail
Two con jordan4 troversies raised their heads this week. One legal. The other diplomatic. You have heard much too much about the former and as more details filter in, you can tell that a reprieve is likely to come, at least for the moment, owing to so af1 blanche me fundamentally unsound bits that have surfaced. However, in the overall scheme of things, the more important one gets lesser attention in the Islamic Republic. The latter is far more important because Pakistan is in the most decisive phase of its diplomatic development. And that is to be expected as the world around us threatens to break and remake itself every single moment. As a proponent of an aggressively proactive foreign policy, I have some candid thoughts to share with you. And that is why this has to be an undiplomatic column. nike air jordan Before we move forward even a bit, let me remind you that the usual caveats apply, and the views expressed here are mine alone.When this government came into power and was immediately faced by a balance-of-payment Glms Gatherings ban fails to stop Iftar parties
KARACHI:After an outcry on social media, the nike force issue of granite being extracted from Karoonjhar Mountains, Nangarparkar dominated Sindh Assembly pro air force 3 ceedings on Wednesday. The Sindh government announced the decision nike air max 270 damen to make a committee to review the matter and protect the site with proper demarcation in order to preserve the rich heritage, wildlife and culture of the site. Some people and contractors defy the Sindh government's order and ruin the hill by extracting precious granite from there, said Pakistan Peoples Party's (PPP) Qasim Siraj Soomro who was elected MPA from the area.Soomro had earlier come under fire from certain quarters for being involved in this racket. He denied his involvement and said that some companies which had been awarded contracts and were given leases again in 2001-2002 were spoiling the beauty of Karoonjhar Mountains.Pakistan's marble sector declining due to lack of attention When the PPP government came into power in 2008, they issued notices to them, but th