Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
iqcu Froebel s girls lift swimming trophy
Asil Pakistan partially restores airspace after hours-long closure
Bollywood ac air force 2 tor and UN Goodwill ambassador, Priyanka Chorpa, came under fire when she gas-lighted a Pakistani woman, Aisha Malik, who called her a hypocrite for promoting war.At a BeautyCon appearance, Chopra was given an earful about an earlier Jai Hind tweet during a height of nuclear tensions between Pakistan and India.At an incident in Los Angeles, the actor responded to Malik's query by saying, I have many, many friends from Pakistan and I am from India. War is not something I adidas samba mens m really fond of but I am patriotic, so I m sorry if I hurt sentiments of people who do love me and have loved me. But I think that all of us have a, sort of adidas samba adv , middle ground that we all have to walk. Just like you probably do as well. The way that you came at me right now鈥?girl, don t yell. We re all here for love. Priyanka Chopra tweeted during a time when we were this 馃憣馃徑 close to sending nukes to one another. Instead of advocating for peace she tweeted in support of the Indian army pic.twitter.com/LhbMkO Swaj SC bars PHC from releasing 290 military court convicts on bail
KARACHI:UN Secretary General Ant oacute nio Guterres on Saturday said his organisation would strongly advocate for lsquo debt swaps rsquo with the International Monetary Fund (IMF) and World Bank through which adidas adilette damen developing countries including Pakistan -- instead o adidas campus 00 f paying back loans to foreign creditors -- would be able to use that money to invest in climate resilience, investments in sustainable infrastructure, and green transition of their economies. ldquo We will go on strongly advocating for these solutions in the meetings with the IMF and World Bank that will take place soon as well as at the G-20 meeting, rdquo Guterres told the media on his arrival at the old airport of Karachi.The Govt amp People of 馃嚨馃嚢 thank @antonioguterres for his solidarity in this difficult time. SG rsquo s visit demonstrated commitment of UN to upscale support for 馃嚨馃嚢 rsquo s relief, recovery, rehabilitation amp reconstruction efforts, especially to build resilience against future climate shoc jordan bimbo ks pi