Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
idej The Weeknd Bella Hadid spotted rekindling their romance
Ctch Saudi Arabia forms police unit to enforce coronavirus curbs
A nike air max 1 ctor Feroze Khan just announced on Twitter that he is quitting the showbiz. Khan revealed that from hereon, he will only entertain monetary offers that promote the teachings of Islam.- my fans have been waiting for a statement from me. I announce that I quit the showbiz industry and will only act and provide my services for the teaching of Islam through this platform if needed else anything but this InshAllah,Request you all to pray for me and my loved ones. mdash Feroze Khan (@ferozekhaan) March 6, 2020 My fans have been waiting for a statement from me. I announce that I quit the showbiz industry and will only act and provide my services for the teaching of Islam through this platform if needed else anything but this InshAllah, Request you all to pray for me and my loved ones, he said.The Khaani聽actor was praised by his fans over his de jordan panda cision with many wishin stan smith zalando g him well for the future.MashaAllah what a great decision, May Allah bless you and your family forever, the path you have de Vcvf Top UN court backs Qatar in row with neighbors
HYDERABAD:Farmers' lobbying groups in Si nike 90 ndh have asked the provincial government to declare drought in the entire province owing to persistent water shortag jordan2 e which continued for six months till August.On the one hand, water shortage severely harmed cultivated crops and on the other, it affected livestock.The provincial government on September 5 classified parts of six districts of Sindh, including Tharparkar and Umerkot, as calamity-hit areas. Following the go air max tn vernment's move, the Sindh Chamber of Agriculture (SCA) on Sunday demanded that rest of the districts where the economy is based on agricultural produce be also declared calamity-hit.Pakistan s water economy: getting the balance rightThe SCA held a meeting in Hyderabad on Sunday, which was attended by farmers from Karachi, Sukkur, Sanghar and Ghotki districts through video link.SCA President Qabool Muhammad Khatian said water scarcity had affected around 80% of 12.7 million acres cultivable land under command area of the Guddu, Su