Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
qnvh IN BRIEF
Rksr Hey kids it s OK to play. Fun too
NEW YORK Donald Trump claimed on Friday to have almost a half-billion dollars in cash but said he ;d rather spend it on his presidential run than on th yeezy e $454 million civil fraud judgment against him in New York. The former president vowed to fight the verdict all the way up to the U.S. Supreme adidas yeezys boost Court if necessary as the state gears up to potentially seize some of his assets if he doesn ;t pay the hefty tab.Trump has been trying to get a state appeals court to excuse him from a requirement that he provide financial guarantees showing he good for the money while he appeals the staggering verdict.The presumptive Republican presidential nominee didn ;t provide any documentation for his cash claim, and his lawyers have yeezy slide suggested it not feasible to tie up so much cash on a bond while also keeping his businesses running and meeting other obligations. Among them, according to financial records: a condition on one of his property loans that he Jbdi Obama administration reveals new testing guidelines
Zack Brown covered each of his three bulls to win Sunday&rsquo PBR event at ARCO Arena in Sacramento, Calif. The cowboy from Santa Fe, Texas, scored 262.5 points to win $29,708. “This weekend was great,” Brown said. “I feel good, I’m riding great, and I’m staying healthy. I’m just staying focused and feel that I have a good shot at having a successful year.” Brown went into the Built Ford Tough Championship Round in second place to earn the No. 2 spot in the PBR bull draft for the championship round. He selected All In of Naccarato Bucking Bulls and was scored for 90 points, giving stanley deutschland h adidas campus 00 im the event title. “I chose All In for the short r asics gel ound in Fresno Calif. and he ended up bucking me off,” Brown said. “I had the chance to pick him here so I went for a rematch and was successful.” In round one, Brown rode Kaycee Simpson&rsquo Cowboy Joe for 85 points. He followed that with an 87.5-point ride on Narley, which is ow