Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
spih Trump move to ease Huawei sanctions sparks anger
Khxp Pakistani footballer Karishma featured on Forbes 30 under 30 list
HYDERABAD:The su jordan3 spect who shot dead an activist of the Pakistan Peoples Party (PPP) Chandar Sharma in Tharparkar on August 18 confessed to perpetrating the crime for the sake of honour. The police arreste air force one homme d on Thursday the suspect, Seeta Ram Kohli, and on Friday allowed him to pour his heart out before the media in Tharparkar. I killed Sharma because he was in a relationship with my wife [Reena Kumari], he claimed, saying that he alone planned and executed the murder and none of his relatives or friends nike force connived with him. I also intended to kill my wife and mother-in-law [Umeedi], he added.Bringing hope back to the desert, one well at timeHe blamed his mother-in-law for facilitating her daughter's affair. Kohli said that he sold his motorcycle and mobile phone and bought a pistol from Naukot town and 50 bullets from Umerkot. Sharma's mobile number was saved in my wife's phone under the name of Lata. The two also used to exchange messages of love and romance, he alleged. According to Mdim Chelsea edge past Lille and into Champions League last 16
DUBAI:Iran 39 s Defence Minister Mohammad Reza Ashtiani warned that a proposed US-backed multinational task force to protect shipping in the Red Sea would face quot extraordinary problems quot , official Iranian media reported on Thursday.Ashtiani 39 s comments came after the United States said last week it was in talks with other countries to set up a task force following a spate of attacks adidas originals samba by the Iran-backed Houthis in Yemen on ships in the Red Sea. quot If they make such an irrational move, they will be faced with extraordinary problems, quot Ashtiani told the official Iranian Student News Agency (ISNA) in comments it published on Thursday. quot Nobody can make a move in a region where we have predominance, quot he said, r nike air max 270 eferring to the Red Sea.Read also:Iran denies role in Red Sea ship seizure by Yemen 39 s HouthisAshtiani did not specify what measures Iran was prepared to take in response to the setting up of a US-backed Red Sea task fo nike air force 1 uomo rce.US National Security Advisor Jake