Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
kpsb ANP to back any joint opposition movement
Kfnt TTP terrorist held in Orangi Town raid
ISLAMABAD:The scrut air max270 iny committee of the Election Commission of Pakistan (ECP) adjourned the hearing of the foreign funding case against the Pakistan Tehreek-e-Inasf s (PTI) till January 13.The 48th meeting of the ECP scrutiny committee was convened on Monday air max90 with DG Law in chair.PTI s counsel Shah Khawar and petitioner Akbar S Babar appeared before the panel.The panel reviewed the documents submitted by the PTI and adjourned the proceedings till January 13.Talking to media outside the ECP office, petitioner Babar said, ECP s scrutiny committee has completed half-century of its meetings. We pray that inqu nike dunk sb iry is completed before the panel completes its century .Akbar S. Babar, a founding member of the PTI, had filed the case in 2014, alleging that the party had illegally collected about $3 million through two offshore companies, and that the money was sent through illegal channels from the Middle East to certain accounts of PTI employees .He also alleged that the foreign accounts used Iuss SC rejects plea challenging appointment of PM s advisers special assistants
Youtube sensation Pewdiepie is all set to take a break from the platform. The viral sensation announced his future plans in a video uploaded over the weekend. Pewdiepie, real name, Felix Kjellberg attributed his decision to over exhaustion. I am taking a break from YouTube next year, he said. I wanted to say it in advance because I made up my mind. I'm tired. I'm feeling very tired, I don't know if you can tell, he said in the video.Felix was quick to clarify that the hiatus would be temporary after several publications reported otherwise. The Youtube star cal air max270 led out the media for exaggerating facts and deleted his Twitter account subsequently.This is the second time he has decided to go off the grid in almost a decade. The video mainly shows Felix c adidas spezial gris riticising Youtube s updated harassment policy. He specifically talked about the platform s tendency to remove context based on words either spoken or written without taking into account the context.Felix who is the se adidas originals damen cond biggest Youtub