Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
dzkb Poultry farms close down due to hefty losses
Fbem No emergency dept at Sindh Government Children Hospital
ISLAMABAD:The W adidas originals handball spezial orld Health Organisation (WHO) in collaboration with COMSTECH marked ldquo World Patient Safety Day rdquo nike air max 1 under the s adidas spezial azul logan of ldquo medication without harm rdquo at COMSTECH on Friday. Nzdq Won t respect those who don t respect votes Nawaz Sharif
[fbvideo link= https://www.facebook.com/etribune/videos...349488377/ ][/fbvideo]Former Interior Minister Chaudhry Nisar Ali Khan air force 2 said on Friday that it will be decided on the day of election if the Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) or Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) are strong or the masses. [PTI chief] Imran Khan invited me to join his party and that I can be awarded as many [election] tickets I might want. However, Nisar added, I decided that this time, I will not accept ticket from PML-N, PTI or Pakistan Peoples Party (PPP) but from聽the masses only.PML-N fields candidates against Nisar on four constituenciesThe former interior minister a new dunks nnounced last month that he will take part in elections as an independent candidate. According adidas originals forum low to him, the PML-N had awarded tickets to 'political orphans', so he would contest elections as an independent candidate. The entire Pakistan will聽witness on July 25 whether these parties are strong or the masses, he remarked. Whenever I am elected,