Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
mjaz Inmates in overcrowded jails suffer torture during power breakdown
Frhm US Afghanistan discuss building trust amid lingering sanctions
LAHORE:A 40-year-old Canadian citizen was reportedly killed for honour killing in what was initially suspected to be a case of suicide, Express News reported on Wednesday. The victim, Safia Nasir, embraced Islam and married a resident of Samanabad area a few years ago.The couple also had a nine-month-old child. On the day of the incident, police were called to th af1 bianche e scene and were told that Safia was trying to kill herself. However, when officials arrived, the victim was already dead and initial investigations led the police to believe that it was not a suicide.Polic new balance herren e said initial investigations suggest that she was strangled with a noose. The murder was then disguised to air max shoes look as a suicide, they added. Police are waiting for the forensic report while further investigations are underway.On May 9, 2018, the autopsy report of 26-year-old Pakistani-Italian Sana Cheema confirmed that she was strangled to death. Cheema s death was first reported in April.Relatives of the deceased had earlier Fdns Lahore among world s dream destinations 2021
Macaulay Culkin has finally set the record straight on his relationship with the late Micheal Jackson. In an interview with Esquire, the former child star clarified that he was never a victim of sexual abuse at the hands of Jackson. Look. I m gonna begin wi newbalance 530 th the line鈥攊t s not a line, it s the truth: He never did anything to me, Culkin said. The actor went on to add that he never actually saw Jackson indulge in predatory be air force one haviour towards other children. I never saw him do a campus shoes nything. And especially at this flash point in time, I d have no reason to hold anything back. The guy has passed on. If anything鈥擨 m not gonna say it would be stylish or anything like that, but right now is a good time to speak up.聽And if I had something to speak up about, I would totally do it. But no, I never saw anything he never did anything, he said.The last time Culkin interacted with Jackson聽was over a decade ago in a Santa Barbara courthouse where the former was supposed to testify in defence of the latt