Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
eucb Elif Shafak pens her admiration for Malala Yousafzai s courage
Dugz Legacy remembered Nusrat Bhutto s first death anniversary
LAHORE:Special Assistant to Chief Minister (SACM) Dr Firdous Ashiq Awan has said a newbalance 530 legal notice would be served to the Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N air force usa ) MPA Azma Bukhari for levelling allegations against Punjab Chief Minister Sardar Usman Buzd adidas 00s campus ar and his principal secretary. Ulfm Cement makers decry poor law and order
LISBON:Fed up with the obstacle course of Lisbon s narrow footwa new balance usa ys and stairs in doorways, wheelchair user Ricardo Teixeira has taken matters into his own han air force nike hombre ds, giving disabled people the chance to fight back and instantly report violations via a phone app.Developed together with Portugal s disability charity Salvador Association, +Acesso is believed to be the world s first application allowing users to file official complaints against public buildings and businesses that do not meet accessibility laws.Anti-polio drive to focus on refusal casesThe digital entrepreneur, a tetraplegic since the age of 18, came up with the idea a year ago after a disappointing experience during his wedding anniversary party at a restaurant, which advertised itself as being accessible. But we were surprised to find a big step at the entrance, the 41-year-old told Reuters. I did air force mujer n t want to ruin the evening but it made me think about how great it would be to have something in my pocket to make a complaint