Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
qcfo The Supreme Court Just Gave Anti-Abortion Zealots Everything They Need
Mcch ULA To Invest in Blue Origin Engine as RD-180 Replacement
Swedish punk legends Refused were forced to abruptly cancel what was billed as their adidas campus grey last-ever festival gig in Sweden after lead singer Daniel Lyxzen suffered a massive heart attack. The band were scheduled to perform at Stockholm s Rosendal Garden Party festival this weekend, a gig that 鈥?in addition to being their last air max one festival gig in Sweden. Ever, Refused previously stated 鈥?was also their first show in four years, when the Covid crocs pandemic cut short a North American tour in 2020.However, on Lyxzen s Instagram, the singer revealed he suffered a heart attack Thursday and shared a photo of himself recovering in the hospital.https://www.instagram.com/p/C8KJ1kpig7W/ So this morning I had a massive heart attack at my hotel room. It s was extremely painful and wildly scary, he wrote. Thanks the the wonderful doctors and nurses at the Uppsala hospital I m still around to fight another day. Under the circumstances I feel ok. Sore and tired and really sh Ohaw Satellite imagery startups to challenge Maxar for big government contracts
Posted inNewsAir Force pits Boeing, Lockheed and Northrop for next group of GPS satellitesbyMike Gruss May 5, 2016January 23, 2023Click to share on X Opens in new window Click to share on Facebook Opens in new window Click to share on LinkedIn Opens in new window Click to share af1s white on Reddit Opens in new window Click to email a link to a friend Opens in new window Click to share on Clipboard Opens in new window Lockheed Martin s full-sized, functional GPS 3 satellite prototype. Credit: Lockheed MartinWASHINGTON 鈥?The U.S. Air Force awarded Boeing, Lockheed Martin and Northrop Grumman separ jordan low ate $5 million contracts to demonstrate their ability to build the next batch of GPS 3 positioning, navigation and timing satellites, according to a May 5 announcement from the service.The cont jordan sneaker racts set the stage for a competition among the three contractors to build as many as 22 GPS 3 satellites, the first of which must be ready to launch in 2023. Such a deal would potentially be worth several bi