Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
capx PCB sets up retreat camp for Asia Cup in Abbottabad
Ygvj Under training DSP involved in robbery
LAHORETongueakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) Chairman Imran Khan continued his relentless criticism of Gen (retd) Qamar Javad Bajwa, saying on Monday that the former army chief was altogether different person after getting extension to his tenure from the person he was before the extension.Speaking to a select group of journalists, the former prime minister admitted that giving the extension to Gen (retd) Bajwa in 2019 was a mistake. He repeated his allegations that the former army chief air jordan 1low gave NRO [amnesty] to ldquo the corrupt rulers rdquo . ldquo Gen [retd] Bajwa was altogether a different man after extension from the person we knew earlier, rdquo Imran told the journalists. ldquo I should not have given him the extension. I got a message at the last moment for his extension, rdquo he disclosed. After getting extension Bajwa started to claim the army was neutral, he added.Imran af1 supreme reiter air max 1 ated that Gen (retd) Bajwa acquired the services of former Pakistani ambassador to US Hussain Haqqani. l Uyxg Police dept s sniffer dog programme gaining momentum
QUETTA:Interior Minister Brig (retd) Ejaz Shah warned Jamiat Ulema-e-Islam-Fazl (JUI-F) chief Maulana Fazlur Rehman he could be arrested if he took the law into his hands during his planned march on the federal capital next month.Talking to reporters after nuove air force 1 chairing a law and order meeting in Quetta, Shah advised the JUI-F chief to come on frontline over Kashmir solidarity, as he had served as parliamenta dunks red ry Kashmir Committee chairman for 10 years, instead of locking down Islamabad and stage sit-ins against government. Maulana is an educated political figure of Pakistan鈥?[If] he is willing to come to Islamabad, we would welcome him, Shah said. I would suggest Maulana not to take law in his hands otherwise the government has the right to maintain writ nike air max plus of the state and arrest him. Replying to question, the minister said that the federal government has no concern with former prime minister Nawaz Sharif because he [Sharif] was a prisoner of the National Accountability Bureau (NAB). I don