Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
random[a..z]fhx Only 3 more days to save on Disrupt NY tickets
Imgz Send In Your Questions For Ask A VC With Telefonica Digital s Tracy Isacke
At its core, Zwift is indoor cycling software. But layered on top of its functionality is a community that in the two years the company has been operating has grown in both scale and sheer strength. At an event at Rapha s cycling in SF, I found myself surrounded by core users proudly flaunting their team names and meeting, often not for the first time. Even Barry Bonds showed up to the happening little shop to check out what Zwift stanley cup had going on.Without trying it for yourself, it can be difficult to wrap your brain around how the gaming, fitness and social aspects tie together. It s a cycling community, built on gaming s stanley tumblers oftware, that connects to indoor training. Put simply, Zwift has built software that,聽from the comfort of your own home or local gym stanley bottle , allows you to feel like you are riding alongside your friends on your favorite scenic road.Zwift has grown steadily this past year, with 170,000 accounts, 2.5 million rides and 45 million miles ridden to date. According to聽the team, the ave Tcae Google Forks WebKit And Launches Blink, A New Rendering Engine That Will Soon Power Chrome And Chrome OS
If you get tired of asking Microsoft how old you look, here a variant from startup Lulu 鈥?a site that answers the question, How Dude Do I Look Lulu launched the project last week. CEO Alexandra Chong said it was hacked together pretty quickly as an homage to Microsoft How Old project. Chong talked to TechCrunch TV about the project at Disrupt NY, explaining that it mean stanley tumbler t to & 8220 how off the technology that Lulu has built around gender detection and facial recognition. The company is best known for its app stanley tumblr where girls 鈥?and girls only 鈥?review guys. It a fun experiment, and hey, I was perfectly satisfied with my 89 percent score. But I also ended up fumbling around a less-funny point 鈥?that not everyone approaches gender in such a clear-cut way. Is it a good thing to claim, even jokingly, that you can measure masculinity based on a photo What about transgender users stanley mugs Everything at Lulu s been a work-in-progres