Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
random[a..z]kgi Pinterest Becomes More Search Engine-Like With The Launch Of Guided S
Efbg Facebook expands its Marketplace section with housing rentals
Microsoft is clearly aware that developers are asking for container support. As聽Microsoft general manager for cloud platform marketing Mike Schutz told me, the company wants to help both IT professionals and devel stanley cup opers who are now under more pressure than ever to quickly bring apps from the development phase to testing a stanley thermos nd deployment.聽Thanks to the overall聽momentum that containers are currently enjoying, developers want stanley website to be able to use them, so Microsoft also has to give IT the tools to manage them.Schutz argues that the Windows Container tooling with feel very familiar for Docker developers when they use Powershell and Powershell users will feel very comfortable there, too. To add a bit of confusion, though, containers created with Powershell can ;t be managed with Docker and visa versa .Docker and Microsoft are partnering to聽bring both Windows Server and Docker containers to Windows, and allowing developers to manage them with the standard Docker tools. Pczs Inkling Debuts Version 3.0, Bringing Its Interactive E-Books To The iPhone
He announced the move in a post published this afternoon stanley cup on his personal blog that read in part: & 8230;The time has come for me to move on to the next challenge and take a step back from my day-to-day role as Managing Director of the TechStars NYC program. & 8230;So with a deep level of appreciation for the experience and sense of pride, I have chosen to take this less-active role to focus stanley website on starting and building new projects. I will continue to be actively involved in TechStars NYC, as a Co-Founder, investor, mentor, and participant in the company-selection process. Tisch did not provide details on what he ;ll be doing next he said more ne stanley cup spain ws about his next endeavor will be coming & 8220 hortly. Our own Jordan Crook sat down backstage with Tisch during TechCrunch Disrupt NYC earlier this summer. Watch the video embedded belwo to hear him dish on the NYC startup scene: