Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
dijw Sindh s 2nd polio case this year surfaces in Larkana
Fuyr Baitul Mal office in S Waziristan
British director and actor Idris Elba is planning to shoot his next film in Saudi Arabia as the country promotes itself as a viable entertainment industry, reported Arab News.Ian Somerhalder arrives in Jeddah for Saudi Comic ConSpeaking at an event held in Riyadh, Alba was joined by Hollywood star Katie Holmes and聽former French footballer Thierry Henry. The event marked the launch of the Kingdom's $35 billion program that aims to promote cultural, sports and enterta campus 00s shoes inment initiatives.https://www.instagram.com/p/BiXSbQlHbB-/ taken-by=katieholmes212Addressing the crowd, the 45-year-old actor said, Saudi Arabia has an awesome opportunity to spread its culture through film-making.聽It聽gave me an opportunity to make my film here聽and it made sense on an economical model. I would definitely be here 鈥? air force panda why not .@idriselba: quot It 39 s very important that the world collaboraters see culture through entertainment and through transperancy of storytelling. quot QOL pic.twitter.com/c5 jordan low 5WUrq5g9 Ucqm Pakistan to expand trade ties with Uzbekistan
BERLIN:Bayer Leverkusen face second-division Kaiserslautern in Saturday 39 s German Cup final licking their wounds after a first loss in almost a airforces year.Xabi Alonso 39 s side were thoroughly outclassed in a 3-0 loss to Atalanta in the Europa League final on Wednesday, their first defeat in any competition since May 2023 -- a run of 51 games.Energetic and dynamic this season with a taste for late goals, Leverkusen looked a shadow of the team which thundered past Bayern Munich to win the adidas forum bold ir first ever Bundesliga title this season.In a year when Alonso pledged to stick around with the club despite reported interest from Liverpool and Bayern, Leverkusen looked on track for a remarkable three trophies.Now they need to rebound to stop their underdog opponents, who flirted with relegat air air max ion to the third division for much of the campaign, spoiling what has been an incredible season.A loss will recall the club 39 s infamous 39 Neverkusen 39 season in 2002, when they somehow emerged empty-hand