Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
vzkk Chinese delegation visits TDAP
Lytw SAG gold medallist Arshad Nadeem training in China to fulfil Tokyo Olympics dream
Ray Romano has revealed that he recently rated every single episode of his hit sitcom quot Everybody Loves Raymond. quot The 66-year-old actor hadn 39 t revisited the show since its finale in 2005, but a recent binge led him to score each episode on a scale af1 nocta of 1 to 100. quot I got on a little kick there, quot Romano reveals in an interview with PEOPLE. quot They took on a new look to me. I was appreciating them more. quot While he was once cri nike aj4 tical, the distance reportedly ga 4er jordan ve him a new perspective, quot I felt like an audience member. quot Romano awarded his highest score (96) to a select few episodes, including quot Good Girls quot ndash where Marie 39 s favoritism stirs drama ndash and the bizarre quot She 39 s the One, quot featuring a fly-eating girlfriend.He also highlighted the episode, quot Baggage, quot involving a hilarious fight over a suitcase that earned the show an Emmy.Ray Romano as quot Ray Barone quot in quot Everybody Loves Raymond quot (Courtes Jpwp Teenager held for molesting murdering child at Faisalabad madrassa
PESHAWAR:Arduous work conditions, looming security threats, pitiful compensation and a lack of appreciation.This, unfortunately, remains the reality braved by Pakistan s polio vaccinators as they tirelessly purs nike air force 1 07 ue their mission of eradicating the deadly virus.Recent events, though, offer a glimmer of hope for polio workers in Pakistan a nike air max plus s the commitment of one dedicated vaccinator has garnered global attention.The individual in question is 23-year-old Irfanullah, a native of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa s Swat district, whose rise to prominence was fuelled by social media.A viral video of Irfanullah trudging through waist-deep snow in K-P s Bashegram area to administer polio drops to children has been viewed by hundreds of thousands on Twitter and Faceboo air max 720 k.WATCH: Polio team trudges through snow to immunise childrenShot and uploaded by a friend, the viral video earned Irfanullah worldwide acclaim after it was posted on the social media pages of the United Nations International Children s Emergency