Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
pfhd School for retail professionals launched in Lahore
Ssns Setting priorities APC convened to discuss education reforms
ISLAMABAD:The federal budget for 2018-19 has proposed to set aside Rs1.964 billion for the Supreme Court in the non-development budget, amounting to an eight per cent increase.Last year, the apex court s funding was enhanced six per centThe government s had set aside Rs1.817 billion for the Supreme Court in 2017- gazelle adidas original 2018 in the previous fiscal year s revised estimates.Supreme Court s budget, the federal government maintained, increased the apex court s budget above the inflation rate.A break-up of the allocation shows: employees-related expenses Rs1.486 billion, Rs484.875 million for salaries, Rs344.873 million for officers pay, Rs140.002 million for the pay of other staff, Rs1,001.235 million for allowances, Rs637.585 million for regula jordan homme r allowances, Rs363.65 million for other allowances, excluding transport, Rs341.39 million for jordan mujer operating expenses, Rs50 million for employees retirement benefits, Rs2.1 million for transfers, Rs45.1 million for physical assets, and Rs32.3 million for repai Xyjn Two Americans die in Great Barrier Reef chopper crash
ISLAMABAD:The Islamabad Capital Territory Administration (ICTA) has launched a drive against food adulteration drive across the city to ensure the provision of safe and healthy food to the citizens. Assistant Commissioner Shalimar sealed three milk shops, one restaurant and a bakery in Mera Abadi and confiscated spurious milk powder being used for preparing contaminated milk. AC Industrial Area during the drive in Sector I-8 and I-9 sealed warehouse of a spice f air force 3 actory and two bakeries. Samples of spices, oil and other material were taken and sent for further testing. Likewise, AC Saddar inspected industrial units in Sector I-10. Samples were taken for legal action as per law. Magistrate City zone inspected Sector F-7 market for food adulteration and the SOPs implementation. Around air force mujer 25 shops were c jordan aura hecked while 10 were sealed.