Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
wyza Indian girl stabs mother to death for stopping her from eloping with Facebook l
Ativ Pakistan Saudis agree to increase investment
Jalal Bachlani, a public relations officer (PRO) of Prime Minister Imran Khan 39 s Special Assistant Ali Nawaz Awan, was injured in a firing incident in Karachi 39 s Gulistan-e-Jauhar on Sunday.After the incident, Bachlani drove himself to the hospital where he was provided medical aid, according to police officials.Read more: Chinese staffer among two injured in Karachi firing incident quot There were two people who opened fire my car. As soon as I stopped car to fetch water, they came from behind. I threw my mobile phone at them but they threw it back new balance 480 to me and opened fire... they wanted to kill me, quot Bachlani said in his statement to police.Meanwhile, an eyewitness of the incident termed it an attempted robbery.Also read: Nine injured as nike af low security guard opens fire on TV drama set in Karac jordan1 low hi rsquo s DHA quot The accused were on a motorcycle and when they tried to rob [Bachlani], he drove away the car due to which the accused could not succeed, quot he added.Police officials sai Untn ICJ s Rafah edict
ISLAMABAD:Minister for Planning, Development and Reform Makhdoom Khusro Bakhtiar on Tuesday said Pakistan is committed to making meaningful contributi jordan hombre ons towards reconstruction and rehabilitation of Afghanistan by ca nike af1 white rrying out various development activities.He made these remarks while chairing the 14th meeting of the Committee for Reconstruction and Rehabilitation of Afghanistan in his capacity as Deputy Chairman Planning Commission. Development in Afghanistan is development for Pakistan, said the minister assuring that Islamabad is determined to play its role in the reconstruction of the war-torn country and informed that the government has undertaken various initiatives and projects in diverse sectors nike af in this regard.He also underlined the present government is committed to working with the Afghan government to ensure timely completion of all on-going projects. Our commitment for development of various projects in Afghanistan demonstrates our priorities, emphasised the minister addi