Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
kqmj Lahore emerges as fourth most polluted city in world
Rbmj Hosting the Squash World Cup
KARACHI:Babar Azam is 23. This is a fact that bears repeating and reminding. Such is the head on those slender shoulders that it isn t difficult to forget that.The 23-year-old has a ridiculous ODI and T20I record. He averages 51.11 in ODIs, having already scored 1,789 runs in 50-over cricket for the Men in Green. For context, that is more than skipper Sarfraz Ahmed s career tally. His 97* knockout against West Indies in the second T20I took his T20I average to over 50 as well 53.15 to be exact.Youngsters' PSL3 exploits push them into squad for West Indies T20ISuch number adidas originals hombre s are not only obscene but also almost unheard of. They are out of the rea air force mujer ch of every batsman in the world whose name isn t Virat Kohli. In other words, for anyone who isn t an absolute freak of a nature.Nobody el nike air jordan se averages 50 in both limited-overs formats. Not the other big three 鈥?Steven Smith, Joe Root and Kane Williamson. Not the old guard 鈥?Hashim Amla, AB de Villiers and MS Dhoni. Only Kohli and Babar.Against th Ljco Govt aims to bring reforms in WASA
KARACHI schuhe jordan adidas spezial pink :Trade between Pakistan and Central Asian countries has come to a standstill owing to the c air force 1 losure of five border crossings adjacent to Afghanistan.