Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
liot Covid-19 France sees sharp decline in daily fatalities
Criz Guardiola in new territory with title fight
LONDON:Tottenham Hotspur striker Harry Kane does not expect Premier League champions Manchester City and runner-up Liverpool to step off the gas this season and said the London side have to match the relentless approach of the top two to keep up.City clinched the league title with 98 points to Liverpool s 97 as part of a domestic treble last season while the Merseyside club won their sixth European adidas yeezy boosts championship.Spurs are the second best team zapatos yeezy in Europe: GuardiolaAsked by the British media chanclas yeezy if Tottenham were best equipped to compete with the dominant duo this season, Kane said: Yes hopefully, but it s still going to take a lot of hard work. Liverpool lead the league with three wins from as many games while City are second, two points behind them. As you re seeing ... there s no letting up from them, said Kane, whose team lost 1-0 to Newcastle United on Sunday. I said before the start of the season that if we could put a run together ... maybe winning for two-three months on the spin wi KARACHI:Rising converse schuhen left-arm pacer Mir Hamza and Tabish Khan took four wickets each to bowl KESC to a nine-wicket win against PTV and also take their side to the final of the Patron s Trophy Grade-II.PTV started the day on 14 for one in their second-innings but Tabish Khan destroyed their top-order, taking four for 30. Hamza then wrapped up the tail with four for seven to bowl out PTV for just 97 in 31.2 overs. Set a target of 47, KESC eased past the finish line in just 7.2 overs for the loss of just one wicket. I am delighted to have destroyed the opposition as this performance will help my chances of being part of Pakistan s under-19 team for the World Cup, the 1 adidas campus bianche 8-year-old Hamza told The Express Tribune.In the final, KESC will face Port Qasim Author adidas samba beige ity (PQA) who defeated Omar Associates on first-innings lead after the match ended in a draw in Faisalabad.While reaching the final was good news for both teams, the announcement that the bowling as well as the U19 trials will clash with the m