Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
srtg A truly existential crisis
Wpmi Newborn abducted from Allied Hospital
ISLAMABAD:The federal government is striving to meet the housing demands of its employees, minister for housing and works said in a statement.With an ever burgeoning population everywhere in the world, housing is become a major problem especially in the urban cities.Pakistan has similar problems especially in Karachi where urban planning has been haphazard and the city is fast transforming into a concrete jungle.However, the problem in the federal capital was not so acute in the early days but now proper housing is becoming a dilemma there too.In this con air force bebe text, Federal Mi nike 90 nister for Housing and Works Tariq Bashir Cheema recently announced that the government was trying its best to complete the Bhara Kahu Green Enclave-I housing project within the stipulated time. quot We want the project to be completed in time so that the federal employees can fulfill their dream of having their own house, quot jordan basse the minister said the other day.He said the overall progress of the entire project was more Pdvt Gatherings ban fails to stop Iftar parties
PML-N Senior Vice President and Chief Organiser Maryam Nawaz on Wednesday expressed her unwavering support for her father, adidas spezial former prime minister Nawaz Sharif, claiming that those plotting against him were now unable to show their faces in public.Addressing a gathering of the party 39 s student organisation, the Muslim Student Federati nike jordan low on (MSF), she recalled the moment of her arrest in front of Nawaz Sharif himself, revealing the turmoil he felt. ldquo Despite his emotions, he advised me to stay calm and composed. quot Maryam Nawaz discussed the challenges she faced during her legal battles, emphasising adidas originals winterjacke her innocence.She recounted the ordeal of having to appear before courts. She declared that she stood by her father 39 s side in his testing times, regardless of anyone else 39 s support. quot Those who tried to make me weak will witness how I become your strength, by the grace of God. quot Not sparing criticism for the five-member bench Supreme Court responsible for her father 39 s