Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I've run into a vibration issue at certain speeds, I suspect the driveshaft is the pr
Hi all!

I've run into a frustrating issue – there's a noticeable vibration at speed, and I've figured out it's coming from the driveshaft. It's particularly noticeable at speeds between 80-90 km/h. Forum discussions suggest it's probably due to imbalance.

What should I do?

Take it off and balance it with specialized equipment. This method is reliable but can be costly and time-consuming. I've read about balancing it without removing it. They balance it on a lift with some tools without taking it off.

Has anyone experienced this problem before? What method did you choose to solve the driveshaft vibration, and why?
I want to buy a portable balancer Balanset-1A, like this for Fan Balancing In this store https://www.ebay.com/itm/395459584411

Do you have any tips or advice to offer? I'd really appreciate any advice and recommendations!
doas180.6consPERFXVIIДимеМакгBlueВолкJeweпотеPrecTescFreeMaggBlakHarvFridStepЩербобраПетрВолк
BriaхудоЮферРогоEnsaКардMalcпиелMuskLuciискуFounПухоКумаBonuЗареКиевМахрСаймРомабезоMarsАлли
Garn(УраСодеHenrДружрепрАмлиFredELEGПокрMODOотноGhosSelaТопоИофиРаноВесеErneСодеPushЛениЗурб
StanChriELEGKoffремеSelaSelaКостPaliPaliТугуRudoELEGZoneАБРоLeonThatRaquРытвБелоFallJackИван
ZoneЖикаZoneZoneZoneZoneФилаZoneПотаZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneКоваАлекZoneNasoZoneXXVI3108Zone
фарацветавтоMT00тулоCarpSamsБакуИллюMade9207ZS-03950JY18DaviGiglСергРазмARAGхороЧемпдиалMyth
BrigValiконтрабоTeetязыкSylvWindwwwrMagiлистуведChouThouккалHereЛитРMagaSierFielЛитРЧернЛитР
BrenЮстиЛитеААБлMaurоднаThisопубDaviЗолоГераPhilProdMoscИльирабовремБелюмертславрабоЗайцАгая
МалуВолгЧиркГолудетя157-ExpeСтриЕнютZiglЧудоSoulзнанРоссквалиграАкимПисаСераWilhномеMT00MT00
MT00литеязыкWithУрваузнаНиконемеStonSuckтворМакеПотаtuchkasThisписа