Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
usya IBC condemns reference against Justice Kayani
Auxh Justin Bieber s Surprise Performance at Coachella 2024
The city rsquo s weather turned pleasant after heavy rain hit different areas of Karachi on Sunday during the air force mujer second spell of monsoon.The Pakistan Meteorological Department (PMD) on Friday forecast heavy rains and thunderstorms in the port city and other parts of Sindh from today till July 18 (Monday).The weather in Karachi remained partly cloudy throughout the day and heavy rain with thunderstorm started in the evening.Sharea Faisal, Korangi, Mosimayat, Malir, Nazimabad, North Karachi, Landhi and other areas of the metropolis received monsoon downpours.The PMD has also advised authorities concerned to take precautionary measures in th adiletten original e wake of torrential rains in Sindh, Balochistan and S air max95 outh Punjab this week.The vigorous monsoon activity will be the result of continuous penetration of monsoon currents from the Bay of Bengal in upper and central parts of the country as well as another strong monsoon low-pressure area (LPA) approaching Sindh on July 14 (Thursday).Also read: Karachi reel Cjmi PHC dashes PTI hopes of getting reserved seats
MUMBAI:News of Roger Federer's knee surgery caught Novak Djokovic by surprise and the world number one said he hoped to see his Swiss rival back on cou jordan low rt soon as the sport needs him. Federer said he would miss a number of tourna jordan bleu ments, including the French Open in May, after undergoing keyhole surgery in Switzerland last week.Federer suffered a groin problem in his Australian Open quarter-final win against Tennys Sandgren and his movement appeared hampered in his defeat to eventual champion Djokovic in the semi-finals. It was a surprise, to be honest, Djokovic told reporters ahead of the Dubai Duty Free Tennis Championships. I knew he was struggling with an injury in the Australian Open. But no one knew really what was the injury, what is the extent of that injury. Djokovic, who won his 17th Grand Slam title in Melbourne, underwent an elbow operation in 2018 in a bid to cu adidas originals uomo re an injury that has troubled him for a long time. I really don't like to see anybody going through surgery. I've