Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
oxxp Portugal suffer 3-0 loss to Netherlands
Arfk Creating accountability
LONDON:Chelsea boss Frank Lampard said he was frustrated and confused th adidas samba green at his team were denied a penalty in Saturday 39 s 0-0 Premier League draw at Manchester United.Chelsea captain Cesar Azpilicueta was grabbed nike airforce 1 hombre by his United counterpart Harry Maguire when challenging for a header in the first half but the Video Assistant Referee (VAR) dismissed the London club 39 s penalty claims after reviewing the incident. quot I thought it was a clear penalty. I couldn 39 t see it at the time from where I was standing and those one jordan purple s are hard calls for the referee. It 39 s why we brought VAR into the game, but VAR was very quick to dismiss it, quot Lampard told reporters. quot They should have taken time and advised the referee to look at the monitor. If he watches the monitor, he has to give the penalty, so it 39 s confusing. There 39 s a frustration because the rules seemed to be moving in the right direction. quot The referees were looking at the monitor a bit more at the start of the s Xzoc Jobless youth commits suicide
STOCKHOLM:Three Central Asian men have been charged in Sweden with plotting to commit a terrorist crime as well as - along with three others - financing the Islamic State militant group, prosecutors said on Thursday. Three (of the suspects) acquired and stored large quantitie black af1 s of chemicals and other equipment in order to, among other things, kill and harm other people. If the terrorist crime had been carried out, it could have seriously hurt Sweden, the Stockholm prosecutor s office new balance 550 said in a statement.It said the six men were from Uzbekistan and Kyrgyzstan, both mainly Muslim, former Soviet republics.Five are in Swedish custody while the sixth man newbalance shoes was freed pending trial all have denied wrongdoing, the statement said.Thomas Olson, a lawyer for one of the accused, told Swedish Radio his client had bought a large amount of chemicals from a bankrupt firm in order to try to sell it on, without success.Radicalised Uzbek on trial for Stockholm truck attack My client left very detailed exp