Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
iyhk In Islamabad new body takes over Jinnah Garden operations
Xukr Our Kashmir case
ISLAMABADTongueresident Asif Ali Zardari called for an early finalisation of the Transit Trade Agreement with Turkmenistan to further boost jordan high bilateral cooperation between the two brotherly countries. During a meeting with the Ambassador of Turkmenistan to Pakistan, Atadjan Movlamov, jordan high President Zardari highlighted that the agreement, once signed, would help expand trade, promote regional connectivity, and enhance economic activities in the r air max plus max egion. According to a press release from the President House, the ambassador congratulated President Zardari on assuming the office of the president for the second time. Iegy I felt a deep and genuine sadness I was hurt Angelina Jolie on divorce
Azfar Rehman stars as the male in Wajahat Rauf's curiously titled upcoming rom-com Chhalawa. But, according to him, he also has to keep his Pakistani-Muslim identity in mind. quot I 39 m a Muslim, Pakistani actor, I have to keep that in mind. quot @OfficialyAzfar talks to @iharoonrashid about how he chooses his roles and transitioning from television to film. pic.twitter.com/zlOlQxQgaX mdash BBC Asian Network (@bbcasiannetwork) May 22, 2019According to the superstar, Chhalawa is airmaxplus about a boy working in an advertisement agency. He has a great life. He is love with a girl and is a generally happy-go-lucky person but now there are some complications and now he nike airforce mujer has to win back his love. How he does it, that's what the film's about, Azfar revealed, in a recent interview with BBC Asian Network.聽https://www.i air max97 nstagram.com/p/BtNYzP6Bl77/The actor also spoke about venturing into the world of films. I was scared. It's a big big responsibility when you're doing a film as a main lead and a lot