Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
shds Qatar bans entry of foreign nationals amid coronavirus scare
Dlwg PAS officer appointed as SC registrar
KARACHI:The Sindh High Court ordered on Friday that all faculty members holding a Ph.D. be given a monthly allowance adiletten original of Rs25,000.A two-member bench, comprising Justice Irfan Saadat Khan and Justice Adnanul Karim, issued its written verdict over a plea filed by advocate Dr. Liaquat Abro.The petitioner had maintained in the plea that some Ph.D. holders were receiving Rs25,000 monthly allowance while others were receiving only Rs air force usa 10,000 per month.The court had inquired the reason behind this discri dunks pink mination and the Sindh government had apprised that only PhD holders teaching in government varsities were being paid Rs25,000.The ones teaching in private varsities were being paid Rs10,000, the government rsquo s representative had apprised.The court ruled that all Ph.D. holders are to be paid an allowance of Rs25,000 without discrimination.Bail rejected Separately, the SHC rejected the interim bail plea of the senior vice president of a company accused of defrauding citizens.The National Accou Dnbg Can Saudi Arabia s loss be US oil producers gain
Prime Minister adidas originals Imran Khan on Tuesday ordered an immediate inquiry into the Tezgam train inferno which claimed at least 70 lives.Expressing deep grief and sorrow over the loss of lives, he said he was deeply saddened by the terrible tragedy of the Tezgam train .Deeply saddened by the terrible tragedy of the Tezgam train. My condolences go to the victims 39 families amp prayers for the speedy recovery of the injured. I have ordered an immediate inquiry to be completed on an urgent basis. mdash I air max 720 mran Khan (@ImranKhanPTI) October 31, 2019 My condolences go to the victims' families amp prayers for the speedy recovery of the injured. The incident took place when after a gas canister reportedly exploded on board as the train was passing through聽the Rahim Yar Khan district of Punjab.The injured were bei nike air max ng rushed to hospitals in the nearby city of Bahawalpur and elsewhere in聽the district, she said, adding that only 18 of the bodies were identifiable.