Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
pyhg SEC to review decision rejecting bitcoin ETFs
Ecqq War on plastic leaves manufacturers clutching at straws
Ahad Raza Mir and Sajal Aly are our absolute favourites when it comes to on-screen couples. And if their chemistry in Yaqeen Ka Safar wasn't af1s white enough, the duo is just as tight in real life.This was evident at the recently聽trailer launch of聽Ahad's feature film debut Parwaaz Hai Junoon聽in Karachi,聽where Sajal stood by him like a rock.Hamza Ali Abbasi, Sajal Aly and Kubra Khan to star in 'Alif'Taking to Twitter, the Mom starlet praised Ahad for his performance in the film and wrote, I was force airforce 1s d into writing this congratulatory post, not only because of Ahad s great reveal in聽Parwaaz Hai Junoon but mostly because of the spark I saw in his mot air max command her s eyes. https://www.instagram.com/p/Bk5l6orA_uS/ taken-by=sajalalyShe added, I can relate so much to this picture as this was my own mother rooting for me. Mother s become your first fans, first love, first audience, first critics and only support system. So I have to tell you聽Ahad,聽we all may be proud of you but your mother is easily the proudest Sxgh Kashmiri leader urges youth to gather international support
nike air force one jordan2 jordan grau