Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hbne CJP wonders if convicted party chief can run affairs from jail
Udme Dengue threat looms as monsoon continues
LAHORE:Members of the transgender community are scared of going to mosques for worship, says a transgender make-up artist working in Lahore. Sania Abbasi stated that many transgender people earlier went to the mosques to offer prayers but they had become hesit adidas samba original ant to do jordan2 so now. ldquo I myself used to go to the mosque and but some of the clerics and the administration of the mosque used to pass comments on my dress and said that because of me, other people 39 s prayers were spoiled, quot said Sania. ldquo That is why we are afraid now, rdquo she added.She maintained that the transgender persons do not want anyone rsquo s worship to the affected. ldquo Now, I pray at home because my prayers are for God and will only be accepted by Him, rdquo she saidShe maintained that people from the transgender community also hold religious gatherings at home during Muharram. nike dunk sb ldquo When I was born, my parents considered me as a son, rdquo she said. ldquo I acquired education as a boy till the un Jjml Coronavirus vaccine possible in about a year says EU agency
KARACHI:Thousands of security personnel will be deployed when Karachi hosts the final of the Pakistan Super League on Sunday 鈥?its biggest cricket match in nine years, aft samba adv shoes er a spate of attacks drove away foreign teams.Although some overseas players opted out, authorities have promised head-of-state level security at the National Cricket Stadium when Peshawar Zalmi take on Islamabad United.The T20 match has great significance for Pakistan as it gradually welcomes back international cricket, which ground to a halt after a deadly attack on Sri Lanka's Test team in Lahor air max tw e in 2009 which killed eight people and injured seven visiting players.Celebration in stadium, chaos on roadsAs well as the fi jordan rot nal in Karachi, both eliminators were held in Lahore this week 鈥?a step forward from last year, when only the final was held on Pakistani soil.Karachi will also host three T20Is between Pakistan and the West Indies in early April, the first home series involving a Test-level team since 2009.Next year