Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
zdgy Market watch :Bourse turns bullish gains 644 points
Vscv Keeping it sweet
Former Bollywood actor Zaira Wasim, who essayed the role of Geeta Phogat in聽Dangal,聽took to Twitter to share an important message with her followers, reported聽ZoomTV.聽The actor, who quite acting af1 mid back in 2019,聽urged people to pray for her instead of praising her, writing, I cannot emphasise enough how the praise that comes my way isn't gratifying at all for me and how big of a test it is for me and how dangerous it is for my Iman. Sh dunk low e went on to pen a lengthy note explaining her stance. I'm not as righteous as I might lead many to believe. Instead, I ur nike air max 1 ge everyone to not praise me in any manner, shared Zaira.That isn't all. The youngster had yet more to add to her appeal. Pray that Allah overlooks my shortcomings and fills the void in my heart with the light of His Mercy, Taqwa and increases me in Iman, rectifies my intentions and grants me knowledge that is beneficial and a heart and tongue that remembers Him at all times and turns to Him often in repentance, she urged. Pray that Svjw K-P okays integration of Levies Khasadar into police
KARACHI:A model court convicted Danish alias Panchi on Saturday in the case pertaining to the murder of Rangers Senior Superintendent Younis Nazir s son.Rangers Prosecutor Mushtaq Jahangiri said that Danish shot Nazir s son, Hassam Nazir when he resisted the accu jordan4 sed s robbery bid on MA Jinnah Road on August 6, 2016.ATC acquits second suspect of Maulana Azam Tariq murder caseHassam succumbed to his injuries at the hospital. The prosecutor said that nike air force one hombre the bullets recovered from Hassam s wounds matched the weapon found in Danish s possession. adidas adidas originals The court convicted Danish and awarded him the death sentence.聽Published in The Express Tribune, November 10th, 2019.