Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
dtqr CM Mahmood sacks officials over Peshawar BRT delays
Vrss Taliban say humanitarian crisis in Afghanistan predates group s rise to power
GAZA/WEST BANK:The Israeli army said it killed a top Palestinian militant in an air strike in the occupied West Bank early Wednesday, averting a quot terrorist attack quot he was planning.Ahmed Abdullah Abu Shalal had been responsible for a quot number of terrorist attacks quot over the past year, including one in annexed east Jerusalem, the army said.The Palestinian health ministry in Ramallah however said the body of an quot unidentified martyr killed by the occupation (Israel) in a bombing of a vehicle quot had been received by stan smith hommes a hospital in Nablus.He was quot eliminated in a precision air strike, quot the Israeli army said in a statement that had a video link showing the strike on a vehicle.The army said Abu Shalal was killed following intelligence quot of his blue sambas cell 39 s intentions of carrying out an imminent terrorist attack quot .The army did not offer detail black sambas s, but said he was responsible for carrying out a shooting in the Shimon HaTzadik neighbourhood of east Jerusalem Ajsi High School Musical reboot serves major d茅j脿 vu
NEW DELHI:Australia great Ricky Ponting was sounded out for the India h adidas originals forum ead coach 39 s role but the 49-year-old said he is not in the rac nike dunk sb e to succeed Rahul Dravid in that high-profile job.The India cricket board has advertised the job as Dravid 39 s contract expires at the end of the T20 World Cup next month and the former India captain is reportedly reluctant to carry on.Ponting has been the head coach of the Delhi franchise in the Indian Premier League (IPL) since 2018 and also filled in as Australia 39 s T20 coach on an interim basis in the past. quot ...there were a few little one-on-one conversations during the IPL, just to get a level of interest from me as to whether I would do it, quot Pon nike air force ting told the International Cricket Council on Thursday. quot I 39 d love to be a senior coach of a national team, but with the other things that I have in my life and wanting to have a bit of time at home... quot Everyone knows if you take a job working with the Indian team you can 39 t