Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
uban Need to boost trade ties between Pakistani South Korea stressed
Olrf Sister-in-law of woman beaten disrobed clears allegations
BASTI AMEERWALA, PAKISTAN:For as long as she can remember, Ayeesha Siddiqua has fought her male relatives for access to toilets - but a sanitation drive by new premier Imran Khan could make life easier for women i air max damen n patriarchal Pakistan. I told them: 'You can go where you want, but me, my movements are restricted!', said Siddiqua, who is in her 60s, in Basti Ameerwala, a small agricultural village in central Punjab province where residents have been relieving themselves in the open for generations.Women in the village have long been adidas samba original schwarz forced to hide their bodily functions from the conservative, deeply patriarchal society, Siddiqua and adidas superstar damen other female residents told AFP.Seminar: Women empowerment key to progressRestraining themselves over long days working in the fields, they wait for night and the cover of darkness - braving snakes, dogs, or even unpleasant encounters with strange men, Siddiqua's daughter-in-law Tahira Bibi said, her face hidden by a brown veil. PHOTO: AFP Mqyp Poor rating mars $3.5b debt plan
KARACHI:In spite of a restraining order from the top court of the province, police arrested Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf leader Haleem Adil Sheikh from outside the court building and bundled him off to an undisclosed location.Haleem had appeared in the public for the first time since the May 9 riots.He had come to the SHC for the hearing of his appeal against the non-bailable arrest warrant.The Sindh High Court (SHC) suspended the non-bailable arrest warrant of Pa airforce 1s kistan Tehreeke- Insaf (PTI) leader, Haleem Adil Sheikh and ordered him to appear before the relevant court in seven days.A two-member bench headed by Justice KK Agha heard the petition against the issuance of non-bailable arrest warrant of PTI leader, air force donna Haleem Adil Sheikh and restrained the anti-corruption police from arresting him.Defence counsel stated that the police were present in the vicinity of the high court despite the bail to Haleem Adil adidas originals superstar Sheikh.The police should be stopped from arresting him, the counsel requested the cou