Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
kxcc Chelsea reveal 拢96.6 million loss
Gwew New Year s eve How to avoid trouble on the roads
Dubai based make-up artist Madu has made it rather big in the world of beauty and is especially known for her talent in makeovers. Winner of Asia Bridal Middle East and with over 12 years experience in the make-up industry, Madu has recently opened her studio in Lahore and is catering to fashion shoots as well jordans damen as bridal and party make-up.How would you describe your signature make-up style My signature make-up style is about making the skin look real and not masked by o nike air max97 ne colour. I mens air forces always use two-to-three foundation shades and give the skin true dimension without looking cakey. The make-up should look like it naturally belongs to the person.What do you love most about make-up I love that make-up can really bring out your personality. Make-up is unique to each individual which makes being an artist even more enjoyableWhat are the three tools in your make-up kit that you can never be without Beauty blender, eyebrow brush and tweezers.One great make-up tip:Always apply a moisturiser for sm Ggjc 1,471 transgender persons get CNICs
LONDON:US rocker Jon Bon Jovi teamed up with Britain s Prince Harry and a military choir to release the single Unbroken on Friday to raise awareness of Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder.Th air max 96 e prince turned up to watch the singer and the Invictus Games Choir record the track at London s Abbey Road Studios last month in one of his last engagements as a senior member of the royal family. He was wonderful when he came to see us. He gave us all a big hug, said C jordan low aroline Beazley, a member of the choir who was shot while serving with Britain s armed forces in Belfast in 1994. I was injured a number of years ago and I hid away for a long number of years for various reasons, 聽she told Reuters. Being part of the choir for me air max plus 3 ... It s about just being part of a group of people that kind of get you and understand you. Proceeds from the sale of the song, which was written by Bon Jovi,聽will go to the foundation that supports the Invictus Games, a sporting event for sick and injured veterans that is one o