Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
uzjh New development authority planned
Tubm Cross-border messages When the time is right I will go to India
United States Senator and presidential hopeful Bernie Sanders on Monday聽branded the Israeli government as right-wing racist .The Jewish senator from Vermont says he is 100 per cent pro Israel , during a CNN Town Hall, and that he will maintain a strong US-Israel alliance despite criticism of Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu.Sanders said he is not anti-Israel nike air max 1 - nor does he oppose sending military aid to the Jewish State - but feels Netanyahu's policies don't help to advance peace.Washington no longer refers to Golan as 'Israel-occupied' I am not anti-Israel but the fact of the ma adidas campus sneakers tter is that Netanyahu is a right-wing politician who, I think, is treating the Palestinian people extremely unfairly, 聽Sanders said with the audience applauding him. So what I believe is the United States gives billions of dollars in military aid to Israel. What I believe is not radical. I just believe that t jordan1 he United States should deal with the Middle East on a level playing field basis. In other Njdz Facebook to pay 100 million in Italian fiscal accord
ISLAMABAD:The Supreme Court led by Chief Justice of Pakistan Qazi Faez Isa is visibly changing the approach to adjudicate matters regarding disqualification of lawmakers under Articles 62 and 63.Unlike the past, the SC is now showing more respect adidas samba mens toward politicians and parliament. Majority of judges have already endorsed the Supreme Court (Practice and Procedure) Act, 2023 which regulates the discretionary powers of the chief justice.Since the restoration of judges in March 2009, lawmakers faced tough judicial scrutiny when it came to examining their eligibility under Articles 62 and 63 of the Constitution.Wherever the Constitution was silent, the Supreme Court evolved tough principles for politicians in the name of interpret adidas originals winterjacke ation.Same happened in two matters in which the SC declared that disqualification under Article 62 (1) (f) of the Constitution would be for life and a defecting lawmaker rsquo jordan sneaker s vote would not be counted under Article 63-A.Several lawyers consider both the judgemen