Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
dhhm Intersputnik To Solicit Bids for Two Telecom Satellites
Ktvj Celine Dion Makes Rare Public Appearance at 2024 Grammy Awards to Present Album of the Year
Rep. Steve King is back in the news and, somewhat surprisingly, it s not for his overt racism salomon alphacross . Not directly, anyway. This time, the Iowa Republican is drawing headlines for comparing himself to Jesus, telling an audience that the criticism he faced earlier this year for said racism reminded him of the persecution Christ had to endure before he was crucified by the Romans. This all happened while King was reflecting on the meaning of Easter, apparently. For all that I ve been through 鈥?and it seems even strange for me to say it 鈥?but I am at a certain peace, and it is because of a lot of prayers for me, he said at a town hall event in Cherokee, Iowa.聽 Wh shoes dunks en I have to step down to the floor of the House of Representatives, and look up at those 400-and-some accusers, you know we just passed through Easter and Christ s passion, and I have better insight into what He went through for us partly because of that experience. The unjust persecution to wh mizuno de ich Kin Ygqr SNL : Watch Travis Scott Perform My Eyes, Fe!n
Posted inMilitaryCongress worries authorities it gave DoD might backfirebySandra Erwin May 23, 2019February 21, 2 jordan4 023Click to share on X Opens in new window Click to share on Facebook Opens in new window Click to share on LinkedIn Opens in new window Click to share on Reddit Opens in new window Click to email a link to a friend Opens in new window Click to share on Clipboard Opens in new window Join our newsletter to get the latest mi campus adidas grigie litary space news every Tuesday by veteran defense journalist Sandra Erwin.Processing鈥uccess! You& 039 air max 1 ;re on the list.Whoops! There was an error and we couldn t process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.This article was first published in theSN Military.Space newsletter. If you would like to get our news and insights for national securityspace professionalsevery Tuesday, sign up here for your free subscription.U.S. Air Force leadersclaim that they have saved billions of dollarsand taken years out of program schedules 鈥?incl