Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
vnwi NASA Evaluates Accelerating COTS Crew Transport Work
Rwwm Mars Probe Beams Home Tantalizing First Results
Dan McCafferty, the lead vocalist for the hard rock band Nazareth and who voiced 1970s rock classics Love Hurts and Hair of the Dog, died Tuesday, Nov. 8, from unspecified causes. He was 76.Nazareth bassist Pete Agnew confirmed McCafferty hoka schuhe kaufen s death in a post on聽Instagram. This is the saddest announcement I ever had to make, Agnew wrote. Maryann and adidas campus black the family have lost a wonderful loving husband and father, I have lost my best friend and the world has lost one of the greatest singers who ever lived. Too upset to say anything more at this time. McCafferty was a founding member of Naz mizuno running areth, which formed in Dunfermline, Scotland in 1968, alongside Agnew, guitarist Manny Charlton and drummer Darrell Sweet. In 1973, the band gained fame in the U.K. with their third album, Razamanaz; the following year, they released Loud and Proud. Although the albums are largely unknown in the U.S., the song Love Hurts, from Nazareth s 1975 albumHair of the Dog shot to No. 8 on th Wsvw SpaceX studying landing sites for Mars missions
Posted inCommercialFirefly Space Systems assets to be soldbyJeff Foust March 15, 2017January 23, 2023Click to share on X Opens in new window Click to share on Facebook Opens in new window Click to share on LinkedIn Opens in new window Click to share on Reddit Opens in new window Click to email a link to a friend Opens air force uomo in new window Click to share on Clipboard Opens in new window In September, Firefly announced the first successful ground test of its rocket engine at its testing facility in Briggs, Texas. Credit: Firefly Space SystemsWASHINGTON 鈥?The assets of Firefly Space Systems, a company that was developing a small launch vehicle before encountering financial problems last year, will be sold this week in an auction organized by a little-known company backed by a Ukrainian entrepreneur.An undated public notice states that virtually all of the assets of Firefly Space Systems will be sold at a public auction sche adidas originals uomo duled for March 16 in Menlo Park nike af1 hombre , California. Those assets inclu