Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ocwn KOAA Poll: Do you agree with Gov. Polis pardon for marijuana convictions
Xevo MKE for UKRAINE
DENVER 鈥? Where is my TABOR check And why haven t I gotten it It s a question Contact Denver7 keeps getting about those tax refund checks that were issued back in August.The Colorado Department of Revenue asked people who had not received their checks to wait until after September 30 to call about them. Now, many are asking for answers.To give some context, in the last two months, the state has paid out more than $2.3 billion as a part of the Colorado Cash Back program, and the Department of Revnue DOR reports 91 percent of the nearly 2.5 million checks issued have been cashed. Thousands of Coloradans still waiting for TABOR refund checks However, that still leaves hundreds of thousands of refund air force one s that have not been received or have not been cashed. About 55,000 of those have been returned to the state.Jolene Merritt has watched as her friends and coworkers adidas yeezy received their checks. She planned to use hers for he dunk homme r son s senior pictures, yearbook Jfmk I-25 North closes between CO 45 and Exit 95 due to a car crash
By MARCIA DUNNAP Aerospace WriterCAPE CANAVERAL, Fla. AP 鈥?It could be the end of the red dusty line for NASA s InSight lander, which has fallen silent after four years on Mars.The lander s power levels have been dwindling for months because of all the dust coating its solar panels. Ground controllers at California Jet Propulsion Laboratory knew the end was near, but NASA reported that InSight unexpectedly didn ;t respond to communications from Earth on Sunday. It assumed InSight may have reached the end of its operations, NASA said late Monday, adding that its last communication was Thursday. It s unknown what prompted the change in its energy.The team will keep trying mizuno volleyballschuhe to contact InSight, just in case.InSight landed on Mars in 2018 and was the first spacecraft to document a marsquake. It detected more than 1,300 marsquakes with its French-built seismometer, including several caused by meteoroid s salomon xt trikes. The most recent marsquake sensed by nike dunks women InSight,