Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
gxoo China s export slowdown may signal bumps ahead
Khbt I left the police force to make 拢6,000 a month as an OnlyFans model 鈥?I m so much happier out of uniform
THE dad of missing teen Jay Slater has paid an emotional visit to the search site in Tenerife.A tearful Warren Slater, 58, said I just want my boy back as he overlooked the 2,000ft deep ravine in the remote mountain village of Masca as the search for his son goes on.8Jay Slaters dad, Warren, 58 right , and brother, Zak left , at the search site in TenerifeCredit: Ian Whittaker8The pair visited Masca Village Ravine - Jays last known location - on SaturdayCredit: Ian Whittaker8The trio pictured together for Zaks 21st b stanley website stanley tumblers irthdayCredit: Ian Whittaker8Jay, 19, has been missing in Tenerife since the early hours of Monday morning8The last known image of Jay taken on Sunday night at NRG Festival in the south of the islandCredit: Ian WhittakerMr Slater was supported by his son and Jay s brother, Zak Slater, 24, who was too upset to comment when approached at a viewing point. Their attendance marks a first visit by a close family memb stanley cups er.Warren, wearing a dark pair of sunglass Xgst Pilot pleads not guilty to 83 counts of attempted murder after trying to turn off plane while high on magic mushrooms
AN EXTREMELY grateful mother has thanked the absolute angels who saved her son when he began convulsing on a flight.Elise Doohan was flying from Sydney to Perth with her young sons Chance, three, and Sebastian, one, when her youngest fell gravely ill.8 Sebastian pictured during the flight on November 13 shorly after he became extremely illCredit: Elise Doohan8 Elise Doohan wrote a letter of thanks to Qantas after the mid-air d stanley tumblr ramaCredit: Elise Do stanley water bottle ohan8 Elise Doohan right pictured with her husband Matt left and their two sons Sebastian front left and Chance front right Credit: Elise Doohan8 Elise said her son Sebastian is now fit an stanley tumbler d healthy after falling gravely ill on the flight to PerthCredit: Elise Doohan8 Her emotive and grateful message to Qantas on Facebook in fullCredit: Elise DoohanIn a later Facebook post she described how Sebastian went floppy, vomited and his eyes rolled back into the back of his head .The frantic mother was in tears and re

Messages In This Thread
tqaq Justin Kan opens up (Part 1) - by MethrenRak - 08-13-2024, 02:07 PM
kyyw Cyber Snipa at ShowStoppers - by MethrenRak - 08-15-2024, 05:40 PM
qxgs Discover - by MethrenRak - 08-29-2024, 11:50 AM
Great reading too 3 let's - by Arisha3Et - 09-08-2024, 03:34 AM
ptkc HMS Elizabeth leads 19 NATO warships amp; 5,000 troops in Black Sea military ex - by MethrenRak - 09-16-2024, 05:53 AM