Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
gxoo China s export slowdown may signal bumps ahead
Kekx First Lyari Literature Festival kicks off tomorrow
MULTAN:Forty two-year old Mohammad Iqbal believes that foreigners should get a chance to explore what Pakistan is all about - on a motorcycle.Currently on a tour of Multan with a tourist, Ben, the Pakistani motorcyclist uses the internet to connect with foreigners and invite them to his home.A motorcyclist himself, Iqbal bears the expenses adidas yeezys boost as the foreign guests stay at his house. After sampling some genuine Pakistani hospitality, he then takes his guests on a tour of various cities in Pakistan.Iqbal claims he has so far travelled 82, dunks 000 kilomteres in Pakistan him adidas yeezys self. I have been doing this for the past 20 years, he says.聽 I want foreigners to come and explore Pakistan. Ben who is currently on a tour to explore Multan with Iqbal, feels that he is all set to go to other cities as well - something he calls the Welcome to Pakistan tour. It s safe, it s safe, assures Ben about travelling in Pakistan. Initially, I had obvious apprehensions but since being here over a week now I have ha KARACHI:A minor boy of the Hindu community was kidnapped from outside his residence by unide stanley brand ntified men in nikeair Sindh 39;s Ranipur town.According to police and family members, the incident took place on Monday morning when the boy, Aadesh Kumar, was playing with his two neighbourhood friends in front of his house. Two suspects riding a Honda 125 motorcycle appeared in the lane andkidnapped him. quot;Initially, the abductors tried to kidnap two children, but one managed to escape, so they fled the scene with Aadesh in front of the area people, quot; Sawan Raj, maternal uncle of the child, told The Express Tribune.He said that the local people followed the suspects till Kot Banglow, some 50 kilometres away from the crime scene, but they managed to escape.A man al stanley website so sustained injuries after the kidnappers allegedly shot at him as he was trying to save Aadesh. quot;The nearby people saw the boy screaming from between the two bike riders when they crossed any populated area, quot; Raj said, add

Messages In This Thread
qtln Market watch KSE-100 s losing run extends to 6th session - by MethrenRak - 06-11-2024, 04:20 AM
tqaq Justin Kan opens up (Part 1) - by MethrenRak - 08-13-2024, 02:07 PM
kyyw Cyber Snipa at ShowStoppers - by MethrenRak - 08-15-2024, 05:40 PM
qxgs Discover - by MethrenRak - 08-29-2024, 11:50 AM
Great reading too 3 let's - by Arisha3Et - 09-08-2024, 03:34 AM