Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
tdqo Djokovic s move to form new players association meets resistance
Leht Sparc prison dept aim reintegration of young prisoners in Sindh
ISLAMABAD:The Ural Chamber of Commerce and Industry and the Federation of Pakistan Chamber of Commerce and Industry (FPCCI) have signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU), creating further economic and trade cooperation opportu air af1 nities between the two countries.The Russian side was represented by Vice President Mikhail Kozlov while FPCCI was represented by Mohsin Sheikh, Director, and ex-chairm nike airforce 1 mujer an of the Pakistan-Russia Business Council. Minister for Economic Affairs Omar Khan witnessed the signing of the agreement signed on Thursday.The signing ceremony was witnessed by Pakistan rsquo s Federal Minister for Economic Affairs Omar Ayub Khan and attended by Ambassador of Pakistan in Russia Shafqat nike 97 Ali Khan, Minister of Trade and Investment of the Embassy of Pakistan Nasir Hamid, representatives of the Russian Ministry of Economic Development Israfil R Ali-Khan, Nikita Buzanov and other officials of the two sides.The agreement is seen as a new beginning in relations between Pakistan and the Cnmk Mini-budget to decrease revenue by Rs7b says Dawood
A聽recently surfaced video of Pakistani drama star Noman Ijaz has gone viral聽on social media after he聽commented on popular actors聽Humayun Saeed and Adnan Siddiqui in it.Although in his remarks, Ijaz seemed聽to be taking harmless and friendly聽jibes at the fellow celebrities, we all know 'there's a grain of truth in every joke.'Thus,聽while resonating聽his bond air force high with the fellow聽act samba classic ors, his sarcastic comments also spoke lengths about聽his聽take on their acting skills.https://www.instagram.com/p/B_4UfnSDWpa/In the company of writer and fellow actor Vasay Chaudry, Ijaz聽started off by saying, I was surfing through social media last night when I saw a clip of him. People tend to groom themselves overtime but thankfully Humayun couldn't. He added hilariously, But I feel that if Humayun keeps working as hard as he does, he聽might聽eventually, accidentally learn how to act someday. I have faith and I will pray, a person shouldn't feel hopeless, he quipped.To this Cha airmaxplus udry asked if he thought Adnan Sidd

Messages In This Thread
tdqo Djokovic s move to form new players association meets resistance - by MethrenRak - 06-13-2024, 06:22 PM