Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ornc Pence urges Europe to quit Iran deal stop busting sanctions
Gdaa Alphabet s higher spending worries investors
TORONTO:Robert Garrigus stormed to the top of the leaderboard at the PGA Tour's RBC Canadian Open in Ontario on Thursday, shooting a nine-under-par 63 to take a one-shot lead in a adidas spezial handball weather disrupted first round.The 40-year-old veteran revelled in the conditions at Oakville's Glen Abbey Golf Course to card nine birdies and nine pars in a flawless display at the Jack Nicklaus-designed layout.Garrigus was swiftly into his groove on the front nine, reeling off five consecutive birdies from the second onwards to make the turn at five under.Four more birdies, including one on the closing 18th, when he rolled in a 15-foot putt, capped a superb day.The round was in stark contrast to Garrigus's clo nike air jordan sing round 79 at the Barbasol Championship in Kentucky last weekend. I went from my worst round of the year to my best round, whi jordan1 ch was a surprise, Garrigus said. I hit a lot of good shots. It was a good day. Now I've got to try and get ready for the rest of the week. Woods disappointment but happy a Ejer Verna star Haroon Shahid s latest comments about MeToo land him in hot water
KARACHI:After a continuous decline for 19 consecutive weeks, foreign exchange reserves held by the State Bank of Pakistan (SBP) rose 5.4% on a weekly basis, according to data released by the central bank on Thursday.On April 27, foreign currency reserves held by the central bank were recorded at $11,510 million, up $593 million or 5.4% compared to $10,917 million in the previous adidas originals uomo week.The increase in reserves was attributed to official inflows.Overall, liquid foreign reserves held by the country, including net reserves held by banks other than the SBP, stood at jordan2 $17,712.9 million. Net reserves held by banks amounted to $6,202.6 million.Pakistan raised $2.5 billion in November 2017 by floating dollar-denominated sovereign bonds in the international market in a bid to shore up official reserves.Foreign exchange: SBP's reserves dip another $164m, now stand at $11.4bA few months ago, foreign currency reserves surged due to official inflows including $622 million air max command from the Asian Development Ba

Ejkr Egypt FA chief quits after shock AFCON exit
For one suffering from cancer, nothing is more important than to air max 720 battle this danger jordan2 ous disease. It s a life changer. Imran Khan founded the Shaukat Khanum Memorial Cancer Hospital amp Research Centre, in 1994. Today, about 75 per cent of the patients are financially assisted by SKMCH amp RC in the two cancer hospitals in Lahore and Peshawar. What great tribute by a son for his mother to immortalise her by naming the cancer hospitals in her name! Imran s mother died of cancer. On the flip side, Nawaz Sharif never considered building a comprehensive medical facility catering to the sick and needy in Pakistan. Today, his wife battles cancer in a London hospital, away from home and family. What s more telling is that Nawaz and daughter Maryam preferred to stay back in Lahore hoping to win the elections instead of being with Kulsoom Nawaz Sharif.Name me one politician who can equal Imran Khan s record of public good. Name one hea jordan 23 vyweight politician who has been charitable, generous, benev Awuh Six killed as typhoon lashes South Korea
ISLAMABAD:Lahore High Court Chief Justice Qasim Muhammad Khan has officially recommended 16 names to the Judicial Commission of Pakistan (JCP) for appointment as additional judges.Out of 16 names, 13 are lawyers and three are sessions court judges. Interestingly, no female was included in the list of contending candidates.Senior lawyers hav air force 1 uomo e already expressed serious concern over limited representation of females on the bench. Only two female judges have been working in the Lahore High Court.The case in other high courts is no air max95 difference as number of female judges performing duties there is far lower than their male counterparts. No female judge is elevated to the Supreme Court in the country rsquo s history.Moreover, lawyers urge the judiciary to consider nominees from the minority communities for their appointments in superior air max90 courts.The nominees include: Shan Gul [currently Punjab additional advocate general], Ali Zia Bajwa, Abid Chatta, Tanvir Sultan, Hassan Makhdoom, Raheel Kamran

Murb Pressure off as Osaka hopes for better Wimbledon fortune
ISTANBUL:Cheered by her doctors, 93-year-old Alye Gunduz was discharged from an Istanbul hospital after recovering from the novel coronavirus following 10 days of nike force treatment.Her recovery from the disease that is killing chiefly the old offered some hope to health workers at Istanbul's Cerrahpasa Medical Faculty hospital as they battle the outbreak, which risks hitting Turkey hard. It is promising because patients at this age and with chronic diseases are most of the time unable to recover because they are at highest risk from COVID-19, chief physician Ze airforce 1 shoes kayi Kutlubay told AFP. A 93-year-old woman walking out of intensive care sound and safe is inspiring for us as well as for other coronavirus patients at her age. Suffering from hypertension, Gunduz, a farmer from Turkey's southeastern city of Batman, was taken to hospital on March 31 with complaints of a high fever and stomachache. She was dis airforce 1s charged on Friday. I wish a speedy recovery to everyone, the elderly woman said as she was he Xxsj Punjab gets 50% representation in new NIRC members
BAGHDAD:One person was killed and 200 others were injured in anti-government protests in the Iraqi capital Baghdad, according to a statement by Iraqi authorities.The injured include 40 security personnel, said the statement. The capital Baghdad and a number of provinces witnessed protests demanding the provision of public services and employment opportunities, the government said expressing its regret for the violence that took place within the protests .An unspecified number of injured were discharged from hospital after treatment, while 50 others are receiving medical care, the statement added.Post-IS, north Iraq's minority mosaic blown apart by traumaLocal media outlets, however, reported that at least three people were killed by air max 2023 gunfire of Iraqi security and some 130 injured, most of whom were affected by tear gas shells.Demonstrations erupted in Baghdad against the government led by Prime Mini nike air max blau ster Adil Abdul-Mahdi聽following calls by activists citi black sambas ng government's failure to impro

Sxaw UN overwhelmingly calls for aid truce between Israel and Hamas
WASHINGTON:The United States will provide an additional $10 million in military financing to Ukraine to bolster its navy after Russia captured three Ukrainian vessels at sea last month, in a dangerous escalation, the State Department said on Friday.Europe rebuffs Ukrainian calls for action i men sambas adidas n Russia standoffThe move comes after Lithuania and the United Kingdom increased their security assistance to Ukraine, the department said, following the Nov 25 attack near the Kerch Strait. The United States calls on Russia to immediately return to Ukraine the seized vessels and detained Ukrainian crews, to keep the Kerch Strait and the Sea of Azov open to ships transiting to and from Ukrainian ports, and to respect Ukraine s sovereignty and territorial integrity, jordan mid the State Department added.Russia opened fire on the Ukrainian ships and then seized them and their crews near Crimea - which Russia annexed from Ukrain adidas adidas originals e in March 2014. The Kerch Strait is the only outlet to the Sea of Azov and control Cliv Deadly Israeli air strikes targeting UN school homes in Gaza claim 12 more lives
KARACHI:The first time Muskaan Amjad stepped inside the Institute of Business Administration(IBA) in Karachi, where she presently studies, she felt strange. A resident of a low-i adidas forum bold ncome locality in Korangi and the daughter of a ricks air force 1 femme haw driver, Amjad recalls she was fascinated, charmed and intimidated - all at the same time. Everything seemed too big and yet charming when I first visited the varsity with my mothe nike jordan 1 r, she said.It was her dream to study at the top-ranked university but back then, she had no idea how she would manage it, given her limited resources. Then one day, she received a call from The Citizens Foundation (TCF) - a non-profit organisation that works to educate students from low-income backgrounds, where she had been studying till then.Govt may hire 700 new teachers for ICT schools They wanted me to join their Alumni Development Programme (ADP), she said, which was where her journey to getting admission at the IBA began.The ideaThe programme, which is solely run by vol

Messages In This Thread
hnbx Fiscal policies board concerned over rising deficit high debt - by MethrenRak - 06-14-2024, 12:09 AM